Branson Lake Queen - Paddleboat Cruises
The Lake Queen is a modern day replica of the grand riverboats which used to ply the White River in Branson, Missouri. As the Lake Queen paddles along the shores of Lake Taneycomo your guide will explain facts and trivia of the historical and present day Branson waterfront, along with local points of interest.
The Lake Queen is handicap accessible, climate controlled, and has onboard restroom facilities for guests.
Public Cruise Tickets
Lunch Menu - Smoked Ham Croissant and potato salad. Water, tea or coffee is included.Advance purchase required. Cruises usually sell out in advance!
Check availability and buy tickets online:
The Lake Queen is perfect for...
Show your customers how much you appreciate them by taking them on a customer appreciation cruise. They are bound to appreciate it!
- Get your souvenir photo taken to remember your event.
- There is no better place to hold your holiday program than aboard one of our yachts! We have the perfect setup. Call us and we'll show you!
- There is no other better place to celebrate a birthday party than on the water. We'll even let you captain the boat!
- Several affordable menu choices
- handicapped accessible
- Full cash bar
- Group discounts available
Tour Group Events
- Dockside passenger drop off and pick up
- Driver & escort comp policy
- Variety of menu selections
- Special seating arrangements
- Special payments plans
- Window lined climate controlled entertainment decks offer fabulous views from any seat in the house
- By offering a fun filled and luxuries dinner cruise your group is sure to make the most out our your fund raising event.
Lake Queen Cruise Schedule
|11:45 am Sightseeing Cruise (Lunch Available)|
|11:45 am Sightseeing Cruise & 4:45 pm Sightseeing Cruise (Lunch Available on both)|
|8:15 pm 3rd of July Cruise|
|8:15 pm 4th of July Cruise|
|* Triangle denotes one or more sold out events.|
Note: In the case of inclement weather we reserve the right to move reservations to the Lake Princess.
"Great food. Excellent staff. Lovely cruise. Highly recommended."