The Lake Queen is a modern day replica of the grand riverboats which used to ply the White River in Branson, Missouri. As the Lake Queen paddles along the shores of Lake Taneycomo your Captain will explain facts and trivia of the historical and present day Branson waterfront, along with local points of interest. You’ll never have another experience like this historical Branson lake cruise.
The Lake Queen is handicap accessible, climate controlled and has onboard restroom facilities for guests. this one and a half hour cruise will be something you will remember for years to come.
Public Cruise Tickets
Lunch Menu – Your choice of a Turkey, Ham, or Chicken Salad croissant, a side of homemade potato chips and a cookie. All made fresh to order in our kitchen.
*Menu is subject to change
Check out our seasonal drink menu here!
Advance purchase required. Cruises usually sell out in advance!
To purchase by phone, call
- Several affordable menu choices
- Handicapped accessible
- Full cash bar
- Group discounts available
- Dockside passenger drop off and pick up
- Driver & escort comp policy
- Variety of menu selections
- Special seating arrangements
- Window lined climate controlled entertainment decks offer fabulous views from any seat in the house
2019 Cruise Calendar
For a print-friendly copy of our calendars please visit our Brochures page