The Lake Queen is a modern day replica of the grand riverboats which used to ply the White River in Branson, Missouri. As the Lake Queen paddles along the shores of Lake Taneycomo your Captain will explain facts and trivia of the historical and present day Branson waterfront, along with local points of interest.
The Lake Queen is handicap accessible, climate controlled, and has on board restroom facilities for guests.
Public Cruise Tickets
Lunch Menu – Your choice of a Jumbo Turkey or Jumbo Ham croissant, a side of homemade potato chips and a sugar cookie. All made fresh to order in our kitchen.
*Menu is subject to change
Advance purchase required. Cruises usually sell out in advance!
To purchase by phone, call
- Several affordable menu choices
- Handicapped accessible
- Full cash bar
- Group discounts available
- Dockside passenger drop off and pick up
- Driver & escort comp policy
- Variety of menu selections
- Special seating arrangements
- Window lined climate controlled entertainment decks offer fabulous views from any seat in the house