Let our professional wedding planners make your wedding a unique Branson experience. Select one of our three venues for a romantic wedding event on the water and we will take care of all the details so you can relax and enjoy your wedding day. Reserve your special date today!
Events on Lake Taneycomo
Main Street Marina and Main Street Lake Cruises don’t just offer the best Branson wedding venues. You’ll also find the perfect event packages and options for private dinner cruises, business meetings and lunches, military reunions, private sightseeing cruises, convention groups, birthday parties and much, much more. Find out more about Main Street Lake Cruises and The Paddlewheel.
- Full wedding services
- Local officiates list available
- Preferred local vendors list available
- Alter with theater style setup
- Bridal Changing Room on board the Princess
- Wedding rehearsal so your big day goes as you planned.
- Several catering menu options are available, please call us to learn more.
- Charter a private cruise or join us on our public dinner cruise
- Cocktail & hors d' oeuvres, full dinner menus available
- Dance floor, DJ's and local musicians available upon request.
- Specialty linens may be ordered upon request
- The perfect romantic setting to ask for her hand in marriage.
- Captain's Forecastle — a small private dining room exquisitely decorated
- Bring new families together to celebrate your engagement.
- Not just the perfect Branson wedding venue, we can do bachelor and bachelorette parties, too.
- Private charter or reserve your special seating on a public cruise.
- Captain's Forecastle or Admiral's Room for private dining
- Gift openings and celebrations.
- Enjoy Hors d' oeuvres or a Champagne Brunch.
- Arrive at your Branson wedding venue in style.
- Local Limo service referrals upon request.
The Landing Princess and The Lake Queen
If you’re looking for a modern, luxury experience with your Branson wedding venue, then the Landing Princess will deliver! This 100-foot yacht comes complete with beautifully decorated dining and reception areas, a cash bar, and full catering options. You’ll be taken along the exquisite banks of Lake Taneycomo throughout your ceremony.
If you prefer something with a vintage flair for your special day, then the Lake Queen is exactly what you’re looking for. Designed to look and feel just like the classic paddle boats but with modern amenities, you’ll be guaranteed an unforgettable wedding experience with spectacular style.
Ask Us About Weddings, Receptions, Group Bookings and More
For pricing and availability of private events, contact a Main Street Marina or Main Street Lake Cruises representative at 417-239-3980 or 877-38-BOATS (877-382-6287) or send us an email.